RECENT (2017) UPDATES of MY AMATEUR IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE EXPLORATIONS
- Pingualuit, Quebec – Did I find impact breccia at this crater?
- Merewether, Labrador – LIDAR
- Holleford , Ontario – Drilling information update
- Barringer Crater – profile
- Slate Islands – shatter cone data
Stesky, R. M. & Halls, H. C., Structural Analysis of Shatter Cones from Slate Islands, Northern Lake Superior LUNAR AND PLANETARY SCIENCE X
- Merewether – possible fossil methane explosion crater.
Scientists from the respected Trofimuk Institute of Petroleum Geology and Geophysics insist the process by which a series of craters formed was caused by the melting of gas hydrates and the emission of methane.
- Pingualuit – Documentation of Dr. Meen’s first exploration of the crater.
- Sudbury – Abstract Updates
- Geological Periods vs Impacts – Periodicity in impact cratering
A tale of clusters: no resolvable periodicity in the terrestrial impact cratering record (Matthias M. M. Meier & Sanna Holm-Alwmark 2017)
- Hudson Bay Arc – EARLY LIFE EVIDENCE
- Whitecourt , Alberta – EJECTA UPDATED
Proximal ejecta located at the first sample site southwest of the crater rim along the A–A′ . The horizons indicated are disturbed, and represent sediment from which the ejecta was derived.
- Eclipse Lake, Labrador – U-Boat WX Station ADDED
A view of U-537 anchored in Martin Bay on Labrador Coast northern Canada : National WW2 Museum.
- YOUNGER DRYAS (YD) EXTINCTION – NANO-DIAMOND
Comprehensive analysis of nanodiamond evidence relating to the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis; Tyrone L. Daulton, Sachiko Amari, Andrew C. Scott, Mark Hardiman, Nicholas Pinter, R. Scott Anderson (19 December 2016)