RECENT (2017) UPDATES of MY AMATEUR IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE EXPLORATIONS
- Plevna/Tomvale Structure – suspected.
- CRATER SHAPE – Why are impact craters almost always round? (or polygonal?)
CHARLES P.T. O’DALE – CURRICULUM VITAE (new data)
- Merewether, Labrador – LIDAR
- Holleford impact crater, Ontario – Drilling information update
- Barringer impact crater, Arizona USA – profile
- Slate Islands impact crater, Ontario – shatter cone data
Stesky, R. M. & Halls, H. C., Structural Analysis of Shatter Cones from Slate Islands, Northern Lake Superior LUNAR AND PLANETARY SCIENCE X
- Merewether, Labrador – possible fossil methane explosion crater.
Pingualuit impact crater, Quebec – Documentation of Dr. Meen’s first exploration of the crater.
- Sudbury, impact crater, Ontario – Abstract Updates
- Geological Periods vs Impacts – Periodicity in impact cratering
A tale of clusters: no resolvable periodicity in the terrestrial impact cratering record (Matthias M. M. Meier & Sanna Holm-Alwmark 2017)
- Hudson Bay Arc – EARLY LIFE EVIDENCE
- Whitecourt impact crater , Alberta – EJECTA UPDATED
- Eclipse Lake, Labrador – U-Boat WX Station ADDED
A view of U-537 anchored in Martin Bay on Labrador Coast northern Canada : National WW2 Museum.
- YOUNGER DRYAS (YD) EXTINCTION – NANO-DIAMOND
Comprehensive analysis of nanodiamond evidence relating to the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis; Tyrone L. Daulton, Sachiko Amari, Andrew C. Scott, Mark Hardiman, Nicholas Pinter, R. Scott Anderson (19 December 2016)