RECENT (2020) UPDATES of MY AMATEUR IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE EXPLORATIONS
by: Charles O’Dale
- EXTINCTION vs RELATED IMPACT CRATER – data update.
- MOUNT ST. HELENS VOLCANO – ground exploration.
- CRATER LAKE VOLCANO – ground exploration.
- BRENT IMPACT CRATER – breccia at drill hole B1-59
- MAPLE CREEK IMPACT STRUCTURE – Data upate.
- CALLANDER BAY, Ontario – Circular feature “Graben”.
- PINGUALUIT IMPACT CRATER – In 1952 Dr. Meen of the Royal Ontario Museum explored the Pingualuit Crater to confirm an impact causation (documented in National Geographic January 1952). In 2008 yours truly followed in Dr. Meen’s footsteps.
- MIAMI STRUCTURE – Ethereal ‘Pearls’ in Fossil Clams Are Evidence of an Ancient Meteorite Hitting Earth
- CRATER FORMATION – Structural evidence from shock metamorphism in simple and complex impact craters: Linking observations to theory.
- TATLOCK QUARRY ONTARIO – Non Impact
- IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE IDENTIFICATION – Geologic confirmation for an impact event:
- Kentland Impact Crater – bouguer gravity map
[see: Hiawatha Impact Crater (updated January 2020)]
- TEKTITE : Moldavite from the Ries impact