2017 UPDATES of MY AMATEUR IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE EXPLORATIONS
- Lac Du Bonnet – morphology
- Flynn Creek – Complex
- Wells Creek – Complex
- Eric Kujala – Farewell Mon Ami…
- Calvin – complex
- Kentland – complex
- Barringer, Arizona – new guidebooks
- West Hawk, Manitoba – magnetic field intensity
- Victoria Island Structure, California – data update
CURRICULUM VITAE – 2017 RASC Service Award
- Croker Island – Ground exploration
- Montagnais – Continental shelf illustration
- Brent – Impact Meteorite Classification
- Carswell – PDF
- Fort Rae – Ground exploration
- Solar Eclipse, 21 August 2017, Douglas Wyoming.
IMPACT CRATER GLOSSARY (UPDATE: Shatter Cone, Suevite)
- St. Martin, Manitoba (new schematic)
- Holleford crater, Ontario – tensile cracks on south rim top.
- Plevna/Tomvale Structure – suspected
- CRATER SHAPE – Why are impact craters almost always round? (or polygonal?)
CHARLES P.T. O’DALE – CURRICULUM VITAE (new data)
- Pingualuit impact crater, Quebec – Did I find impact breccia at this crater?
- Merewether, Labrador – LIDAR
- Holleford impact crater, Ontario – Drilling information update
- Barringer impact crater, Arizona USA – profile
- Slate Islands impact crater, Ontario – shatter cone data.
Stesky, R. M. & Halls, H. C., Structural Analysis of Shatter Cones from Slate Islands, Northern Lake Superior LUNAR AND PLANETARY SCIENCE X
- Merewether, Labrador – possible fossil methane explosion crater.
- Pingualuit impact crater, Quebec – Documentation of Dr. Meen’s first exploration of the crater.
- Sudbury, impact crater, Ontario – Abstract Updates
- Geological Periods vs Impacts – Periodicity in impact cratering
A tale of clusters: no resolvable periodicity in the terrestrial impact cratering record (Matthias M. M. Meier & Sanna Holm-Alwmark 2017)
- Hudson Bay Arc – EARLY LIFE EVIDENCE
- Whitecourt impact crater , Alberta – EJECTA UPDATED
Proximal ejecta located at the first sample site southwest of the crater rim along the A–A′ . The horizons indicated are disturbed, and represent sediment from which the ejecta was derived.
- Eclipse Lake, Labrador – U-Boat WX Station ADDED
A view of U-537 anchored in Martin Bay on Labrador Coast northern Canada : National WW2 Museum.
- YOUNGER DRYAS (YD) EXTINCTION – NANO-DIAMOND
Comprehensive analysis of nanodiamond evidence relating to the Younger Dryas Impact Hypothesis; Tyrone L. Daulton, Sachiko Amari, Andrew C. Scott, Mark Hardiman, Nicholas Pinter, R. Scott Anderson (19 December 2016)