2014 UPDATES of MY AMATEUR IMPACT CRATER/STRUCTURE EXPLORATIONS
- Clearwater East, Quebec – December – REVISED TIME OF IMPACT
- Rock Elm, Wisconsin – November
The Rock Elm structure imaged from my chariot GOZooM from 5000 AGL.
- Merewether, Labrador – October – PROBABLE SINKHOLE
The Merewether (possible) impact crater – looking south from my chariot GOZooM.
- St. Martin, Manitoba – October – NEW DOCUMENTED TIME OF IMPACT
40 Ar/39 Ar age of the Lake Saint Martin impact structure (Canada) – Unchaining the Late Triassic terrestrial impact craters
Martin Schmieder, Fred Jourdanb, Eric Tohvera, Edward A. Cloutisc
- PLANET VS CRATER SIZE – October – BINARY ASTEROID BREAKUP
- Touchwood Hills, Saskatchewan – AprilTouchwood Hills Provincial Park, Saskatchewan – a very large circular structure with Last Mountain Lake to the west and Quill Lakes to the north. These arcuate lakes “may” be resting on the rim of a large impact structure.(RADARSAT-1 Mosaics).
“We, all of us, are what happens when a primordial mixture of hydrogen and helium evolves for so long that it begins to ask where it came from.”